Application to become an Member of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
- Applicant to fill up the IMC membership application form (click on link below), print it out, and sign it.
- Applicant to send by post to IMC , the following documents:
- Signed IMC membership application form.
- Copies of educational and professional qualification certificates.
- For applications to become a Certified Member (Certified Management Consultant) - Copies of materials from the 3 projects that have been listed in the "Management Consultancy Assignments undertaken in the immediate last 3 years" portion of the application form.
- IMC is located at 10 Ubi Cresent, Ubi Techpark #07-94, Singapore 408564
- Applicant to send by email to email@example.com, the following documents:
- Softcopy of the IMC application form Passport sized photo (file less than 500kb)
- Upon receipt of the above documents, we will contact the applicant to inform whether he/she qualifies to be a member. For applications to become a Certified Member (Certified Management Consultant), the applicant will be called for an interview with the IMC Membership Committee.
Note: Applicant to indicate in the application form the class of membership applied for, namely
Associate Member (AIMC),
Ordinary Member (MIMC) or
Certified Member – Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
For any queries, please contact the IMC Secretariat at 6372 1728, or firstname.lastname@example.org